Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Monday, November 10, 2014

Red & Blue Eye Look - Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette

Hello! This is the first look I did using the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette. I really like the idea of using Sonic and Heroine in the same look and I think it turned out pretty nice.


This is how I created the look -
Step 1: Apply eye primer. I used Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
Step 2: Apply a skin toned color base. I used Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond.
Step 3: Blend Downfall into the crease and toward the brow bone as a transition.
Step 4: Pat Sonic onto the lid with a damp brush.
Step 5: Apply Heroine to the outer v and blend into the crease.
Step 6: Place Bondage in between Sonic and Heroine to blend.
Step 7:Apply brow highlight. I used MAC Blanc Type.


Step 8: Put eyeliner in the waterline. I used Urban Decay Crash.
Step 9: Apply Bondage on the inner half of the lower lash line.
Step 10: Blend Heroine onto the outer half of the lower lash line to meet with the outer v.
Step 11: Apply Bobby Dazzle to the inner corner.
Step 12: Line the upper lash line. I used Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Ultra Black.
Step 13: Apply a light coat of mascara and your favorite false lashes. I used Eyeko Black Magic mascara and Red Cherry #43 lashes.


My brows are filled in with Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate. I know they seem orange, I don't think Chocolate is a good match so I am planning on getting a new color. I hope you like this look and have fun recreating it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment