Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Peacock Eye - Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette

Well I fail at life. I posted pictures of this look to Instagram 3 days ago saying I would post the detail on my blog that night. Clearly that didn't happen. Life just gets in the way when you have a husband and children. I was watching some old videos in my Watch Later playlist on YouTube that I had forgotten about and Vintageortacky did a video reviewing and swatching the Vice 3 palette. In the video she had on a gorgeous eye look that she did using the Vice 3. So I took what she said she placed where and recreated it. It really turned out beautiful! Here are the details on how I achieved this look (finally):


Step 1: Apply eye primer to lid and lower lash line. I used the e.l.f. eyelid primer.
Step 2: Apply skin colored base to lid and lower lash line. I used the Jordana 12H Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond.
Step 3: Blend Undone into the crease and bring it up toward the brow as a transition color.
Step 4: Blend Defy into the crease to deepen.
Step 5: Place Heroin onto the inner and outer corners of the lid.
Step 6: Pat Brokedown onto the center of the lid blending into Heroine.
Step 7: Tap a little bit of Dragon onto Brokedown to mix the shades and make a golden olive shade.
Step 8: Lightly blend a little bit of Vanity in the crease to add a hint of purple and blend the edges of Heroine, Brokedown, and Dragon.
Step 9: Apply Bobby Dazzle to the inner corner.
Step 10: Apply brow highlight. I used MAC Blanc Type.


Step 11: Blend a tiny bit on Undone on the lower lash line to help the colors blend.
Step 12: Apply Heroine to the inner and outer thirds of the lash line.
Step 13: Blend Brokedown onto the center of the lash line.
Step 14: Add a little bit of Dragon on top of Brokedown.
Step 15: Apply liner to the upper lash line, tightline, and water line. I used Tarte's Amazonian Clay liner in Black on the upper lash line and Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Perversion to tightline and on the waterline.
Step 16: Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes. I used Benefit They're Real on the upper lashes and Mary Kay Lash Love on the bottom lashes.
Step 17: Apply lashes if desired. I used Ardell 402.


I hope you all like this look and definitely recreate it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment