Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Friday, March 25, 2016

"May"keup Madness Day 11 - Colored Brow

Hi everyone. Here I am finally trying to get these posts caught up. This is my look for a colored brow. I decided to make the brow match the eye look. Here are the products I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie - transition
Makeup Geek Cupcake - inner and outer 1/3 of the lid on the top and bottom
Makeup Geek Bitten - deepen the crease and inner and outer 1/3 on the top and bottom
Makeup Geek Duchess - added to the very inner and outer 1/3 on the top and bottom
Makeup Geek Cinderella - middle of the lid and middle of lower lashline
Makeup Geek Frappe - blend out bitten and blend the lower lashline
Makeup Geek Vanilla - brow highlight
Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma - inner corner highlight
Jesse's Girl liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Crash
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
Ardell 102 Demi lashes

Brow:
Cupcake, Bitten, and Duchess




I hope you guys like the look. This is the first time I've ever done a colored brow.


No comments:

Post a Comment