Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Friday, March 25, 2016

"May"keup Madness Day 13 - Favorite Palette

It was a no brainer which palette I would choose for this day. I really love the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette. The color selection is perfect! Here are the products I used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Painterly Paint Pot - from the crease to brow
Milani Shadow Eyez in Brown Deluxe - lid and lower lashline
MAC Blanc Type - brow highlight
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Vanity - inner and outer 1/3 on the top and bottom and to deepen the crease
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Bondage - deepen the very inner and outer 1/3 on the top and bottom
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Lucky - in the middle of the lid and middle of the lower lashline
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Alchemy - blend out the crease and lower lashline
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Alien and Bobby Dazzle - inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
Red Cherry #43 lashes
MAC Brun in the brow
NYX Clear Brow Gel



I really love this look! I have loved every look I've ever done with the Vice 3. I hope you guys like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment