Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Monday, March 10, 2014

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2: Small Review, Swatches, and a Few Eye Looks.

Hello people! I have been on a hiatus just because I haven't been feeling like blogging. I was sitting here today though and I felt like doing this review. I was so excited when I first heard that this set was coming out. I missed out on it last year but managed to get the Vice palette. I'm so happy I was able to get both this year. If they come out with another set next holiday season I hope to get it as well. I really enjoy the Urban Decay liners and I don't have a big problem with them staying on my waterline. If I have used them in a look I will make sure to include a picture. This set retails for $59 and is still available on www.urbandecay.com


The first liner in the set is Roach. Urban Decay describes it as "deep copper brown shimmer." I have used it a couple of times on my lower lash line, in my waterline, and on top of black liner on my upper lash line.



I used Roach in my waterline and over the black liner on the
upper lash line.

The second liner in the set it Twice Baked. Urban Decay describes it as "rich brown satin w/gold micro-sparkle." I haven't used this one yet but it is really nice.



The third liner in the set is Crave. Urban Decay describes it as "deepest, darkest brown-black matte." I really love this liner for a softer but still defined look. Crave is also one of my favorite shadows to use as a liner.



The fourth liner in the set in Perversion. Urban Decay describes this as "blackest black matte." I am really happy to have this liner. I have always wanted to try it so it was a nice addition to the set.



The fifth liner in the set is Deep End. Urban Decay describes this as "bright metallic peacock shimmer." I don't have anything eyeliners like this. It is so pretty and I can't wait to create some looks with it here come spring and summer.



The sixth liner in the set is Mars. Urban Decay describes this as "bright metallic green shimmer." I really love this shade of green. I haven't used this in a look yet but I really need to!



The seventh liner in the set is Ultraviolet. Urban Decay describes this as "bright blue-violet shimmer." I just used this the other day in my waterline with a coppery lid and it was so pretty!



I used Ultraviolet in my waterline.

I used Ultraviolet in my waterline.

The eight, and last, liner in the set is Tornado. Urban Decay describes this as "dark eggplant pearl." I really like this shade of purple. I used it the other day in my waterline with a dark taupe look and it was a nice combination.



I used Tornado in my waterline.

I used Tornado in my waterline.

 Here are the liner swatched once along my hand. I love how creamy these liners are and how easy they apply. I am really hoping for an Ocho Loco 3 this holiday season. In the future I would love to get more of these liners.

From left to right: Roach, Twice Baked, Crave, Perversion,
Deep End, Mars, Ultraviolet, Tornado.

The set also comes with a limited edition neon green Grind House. I am so happy to have this sharpener. It does an awesome job compared to the old $1 sharpener I had. I love how easy it is to clean and the little pick it comes with is really handy.


Overall, I am really happy that I bought this set! I am also happy that they decided to even make it. I was so bummed last year when I didn't get the first Ocho Loco set but I am glad to have this one. Like I just mentioned earlier, I am really hoping for another one this holiday season. I hope you liked this and thanks for stopping by. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment