Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 2013 Birchbox - More Good

Hey everyone! So I got my Birchbox yesterday. I had no idea what was going to be inside so I was kind of going crazy waiting for it to arrive. I always know what's coming in my ipsy bag so it's a change to not know what's in my Birchbox. I was okay with this months box. Nothing crazy exciting but it was definitely worth the $10.


 The first product I received is the Eyeko Black Magic Mascara. It claims to "create drama, volume and curl to visibly transform and intensify lashes." I tried it yesterday and it was only okay by itself. It actually made the curl fall in my lashes. I am going to try it as a layering mascara and see how that goes. It's always nice to try a mascara though because you just never know when you will find your holy grail (or one to beat your current HG.)


Pretty nice brush.

 The second product I received is the Folle de Joie eau de parfum. It is a blend of mandarin, rose, and sandalwood. I really like the smell of this perfume and so does my husband. Will I buy the full size? Most likely not. Will I use and enjoy the sample? Yes I will.


 The third product I received is the WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads. The instructions say to mix a full packet into a quarter size amount of cleanser. I don't use that much cleanser so I am going to try to use half a packet. I will try it tonight and update.


 The fourth product I received is the WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask. You are supposed to get 1 use out of this container but I have heard that you can really get 2. I will have to try this tonight too and update on how it worked.


 It's supposed to be nondrying and deep clean and get rid of dullness.


 The fifth product I received is the Ayres Midnight Tango Body Butter. It is made with essential oils of orange blossom and vanilla. I like the smell of this and I intend to use it as a hand moisturizer just so I can make the product last longer.


 This smells exactly like another lotion I got in a gift bag from the hospital when I had my twins. That lotion also has orange blossom in it so I know that's why they smell the same. My husband also enjoys this scent.


 The sixth, and final, product I received is the lifestyle extra. I got the favor smooth mint and it was delicious! It had crushed up Andes mints on it! I LOVE Andes mints, they are my favorite chocolate candy.


 I am planning on making some of these for the holidays to give as gifts to family. I am going to try a few other variations too.


 So that was all for my November Birchbox. It wasn't a bad month. This is only my second box though so I'll be going to a few more months and I may or may not keep it. What all did you get in your box? Was this a good month for you? Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment