Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Monday, November 11, 2013

October 2013 Ipsy Bag - Art of Beauty (Extremely Late)

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted anything. My twin boys turned 1 last month so I was busy with all of that. Other than that I just haven't been in the mood to write anything. I do have a ton of ideas though! Ok, so onto the bag!

This month's theme was Art of Beauty. I was very excited for this month! I was really excited to receive pretty much anything they showed in the sneak peeks.


 The first product I received was the LA Fresh face cleansing wipes. Not a huge fan of this brand and I wasn't a fan of the smell the wipes have. I will use these when I go to Ulta or Sephora to wipe swatches off my hand.


 The second product I received was the beDelectable Lemon & Cream hand cream. I really like the smell of this. It smells like lemon cake! The hand cream itself is pretty moisturizing and is nice to keep next to my chair to use during the day. I am actually planning on purchasing a set from Kohls that has all 4 scents in this same size tube for $14. I plan on giving them to 3 of my family members for Christmas.


 The third product I received was the Big Sexy Hair blow dry volumizing gel. I tried this out once and it didn't give my any volume. =\ I did notice that it didn't leave my hair feeling like it had product in it, which I liked. I'll probably give this away to a family member.


 The fourth product I received is Zoya Giovanna. I was so excited to get a Zoya polish! I love Zoya and would have been happy with any color. I wore this last week and it stayed on my nails for about 3 days before it started to chip, but I'm kind of rough on my nails.


Absolutely love this color!!

The fifth, and final, product I received was Buxom Dolly. I was so excited when I checked my Glam Room and saw that I was getting this. I love Buxom glosses and Dolly was a color I was wanting to try so it was perfect! Buxom glosses have got to be my favorite high end formula of glosses that I have tried so far.


Such a pretty color!

All in all I really loved my Ipsy bag this month! This is the best bag I have ever gotten! How did you like your Ipsy bag? Are you excited for November's bag? Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope you have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment