Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Saturday, May 2, 2015

"May"keup Madness Day 2 - All Matte

Hi everyone! Today is day 2 of my "May"keup Madness challenge! Today's look is all matte and I used my recently purchased Tarte Tartelette palette! I definitely knew I wanted to do something with the purple shades. The hardest part of an all matte look for me is that I can't use a bright shimmery shadow in my inner corner lol. I'm not sure I love how this look turned out, it seems a little patchy. =( Here's how I created today's look:



Eyes:
Step 1: Prime - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Step 2: Eye Base - MAC Paint Pot - Painterly - from crease to brow
Step 3: Eye Base - MAC Paint Pot - Stormy Pink - on the lid and along the lower lashline
Step 4: Shadow - Tarte Tartelette Palette - Super Mom - as a brow and inner corner highlight
Step 5: Shadow - Tarte Tartelette Palette - Natural Beauty - as a transition
Step 6: Shadow - Tarte Tartelette Palette - Best Friend - on the lid and along the lower lashline
Step 7: Shadow - Tarte Tartelette Palette - Bombshell - to deepen the outer v
Step 8: Shadow - Tarte Tartelette Palette - Power Player - to deepen the crease and blend Bombshell
Step 9: Liner - Jane Cosmetics Eyeliner - Brown - on the upper lashline, tightline, and waterline
Step 10: Mascara - Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes! - on the upper lashes
Step 11: Mascara - Clinique Bottom Lash - on the lower lashes
Step 12: Lashes - Ardell 110
Step 13: Brows - MAC - Brun
Step 14: Brows - NYX Control Freak Clear Brow Gel


Face:
Step 15: Foundation/Concealer Maybelline Fit Me concealer - Fair - lightly applied all over face
Step 16: Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte - Natural - applied all over face
Step 17: Blush - theBalm - Down Boy
Step 18: Bronzer - Tarte Park Avenue Princess - applied around the parimeter
Step 19: Highlight - Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls - Translucent Pearl
Step 20: Lips - Maybelline Color Sensational - Blushing Bud

I hope you all like the look I created and have fun recreating it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment