Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

"May"keup Madness Day 8 - Intense & Smoky

I have seriously been slacking on posting my looks these past few days. The look for day 8 is intense & smoky. I wanted to use the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Glistening Garnet because I haven't used it since I bought it a couple weeks ago. Here's how I created this look:



Eyes:
Step 1: Prime - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Step 2: Eye Base - MAC Paint Pot - Painterly - from crease to brow
Step 3: Eye Base - Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink - on the lid, inner corner, and lower lashline
Step 4: Shadow - Lorac Unzipped - Unconditional - as a transition
Step 5: Shadow - Lorac Unzipped -Unbridled - in the outer v, crease, and inner 2/3 of the lower lashline
Step 6: Shadow - Lorac Unzipped -Untamed - to deepen the outer v and outer 2/3 on lower lashline
Step 7: Shadow - Lorac Unzipped -Undercover - as a brow highlight and in the inner corner
Step 8: Shadow - L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Glistening Garnet - on the lid
Step 9: Liner - Jane Cosmetics Eyeliner - Black - in the waterline and to tightline
Step 10: Liner - L'Oreal Lacquer Liner - Blackest Black - along the upper lashline
Step 11: Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Extravagant - on the upper and lower lashes
Step 12: Lashes - Ardell Demi Wispies
Step 13: Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Medium Brown
Step 14: Brows - NYX Control Freak Clear Brow Gel


Face:
Step 15: Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow - Mont Blanc
Step 16: Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me - Fair
Step 17: Powder - Coty Airspun - Translucent
Step 18: Contour - NYX HD Blush - Taupe
Step 19: Blush, Bronzer, and Highlight - Urban Decay Flushed (original, I have a sample card of this I used for the first time and I really like it)
Step 20: Lips - L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - Fairest Nude

I hope you all liked this look, I really did! Have fun recreating it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment