Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Thursday, May 7, 2015

"May"keup Madness Day 7 - Graphic Liner

Hi everyone! Today is day 7 of my "May"keup Madness challenge and the theme today is graphic liner! I have never done graphic liner before so I was kind of lost as to what to do and a little nervous as to whether it would turn out. I think what I created is pretty neat looking with the gold accent. Here's how I created this look:



Step 1: Prime - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Step 2: Eye Base - MAC Paint Pot - Painterly - from lashline to brow and along lower lashline
Step 3: Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Basics - W.O.S. - as a brow highlight
Step 4: Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Basics - Naked 2 - as a transition and along lower lashline
Step 5: Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Basics - Faint - in the outer v, to deepen the crease, and on the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline
Step 6: Shadow - Urban Decay Naked Basics - Venus - on the lid and inner corner
Step 7: Liner - Jane Cosmetics Eyeliner - Black - to tightline and in the waterline
Step 8: Liner - L'Oreal Lacquer Liner - Blackest Black - to create the graphic wings on the upper and lower lashline
Step 9: Liner - Jane Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner - 14kt Gold - to accent the wings
Step 10: Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Extravagant - on the upper and lower lashes
Step 11: Lashes - Ardell 402
Step 12: Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - Medium Brown
Step 13: Brows - NYX Control Freak Clear Brow Gel

This was definitely hard for me to do but I think it turned out pretty good for my first time doing graphic liner. I love the gold accent too! I hope you all really like the look and have fun recreating it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment