Haleyyy_Bishop

Haleyyy_Bishop

Monday, January 20, 2014

Influenster Violet VoxBox

Helloooo people! I was selected to participate in the Influenster Violet VoxBox a while back. For those of you who don't know what Influenster is, this is what they say on the website, "Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences." This is what they say a VoxBox is, "VoxBoxes are boxes filled with complimentary products from your favorite (or soon-to-be-favorite) brands. Not all Voxboxes are created equal: some programs feature an assortment of products while others will spotlight one awesome brand. But make no mistake: All VoxBoxes are created awesome!" You qualify for boxes by earning badges and increasing your score on the website by reviewing products and completing surveys. I actually received my box a few weeks back but I am just now getting around to posting about it. This is the third box I have received since I signed up back in March 2012. So let's get into what was in the box!

It came in a pretty purple box.

 The box came with five different products for me to try and review. I haven't tried any of these before so that was exciting.


The first thing I pulled out of the box is a paper clay mask by Montagne Jeunesse. I have never tried anything like this before. I'm not fond of paper masks but with the clay in it I may like it. I haven't tried it yet so I can't say how well it worked.


 The next thing I received is a Goody Athletique headband. I am not very excited about this only because I don't like headbands like this. I have tried this and when my hair is down it doesn't stay on my head at all. I haven't tried it with my hair in a ponytail, but wouldn't that defeat it's purpose?


 The third item is Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo. I haven't hears anything about this before and I haven't tried it yet. I am definitely up for trying a new dry shampoo though.


 The fourth item is a Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish. I was really excited when I found out this was going to be one of the items in the box. I love nail polish! The color I got is not so great though. I have heard good things about this formula though.



 The last item that came in the box is a SoyJoy bar in dark chocolate cherry. I knew I wouldn't like this so I gave it to my husband and he said it was dry and not that great. The first time I received an Influenster box it came with a blueberry SoyJoy and he did like that.


So that's it for my Influenster Violet VoxBox. I really like the Influenster program. It's awesome being able to try different products out and review them. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Go (here) if you want to check Influenster out.

No comments:

Post a Comment